TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Terms and Conditions of Service
1. The Client (the person paying for the polygraph test) and the Examinee (the person taking the polygraph test) voluntarily, without threats, promises of immunity or reward and without duress, coercion, or force agree to take a polygraph examination (lie detector test).
2. Both Examinee and Client fully realise that the Examinee is not required to take the polygraph examination and that the examinee has the right to consult a solicitor or anyone else they wish to, before taking the polygraph examination or signing any forms.
3. Examinee and client hereby voluntarily request and authorise the examiner conducting the polygraph examination, consent to the use of both electronic audio and video recording devices during the entire interview, pre-test phase, in-test phase and post-test phase for quality purposes and agree that these recordings, as well as the results of the polygraph, shall remain the sole property of Liedetect.uk (all records will be destroyed within 24 hours after test completion).
4. The examiner has examinee and client permission and consent to ask me such questions during the pre-examination interview, on the actual examination and during any possible post-examination interview as he deems necessary to verify examinee’s past work record, criminal record, financial condition, military service, basic honesty and integrity, medical background and any other area that is pertinent to the polygraph examination.
5. Examinee voluntarily authorises the examiner to conduct a polygraph examination and hereby grants permission to the examiner to attach the blood pressure cuff, electrodermal activity sensors, pneumographs and any other sensors needed to conduct the polygraph examination test to or on examinee’s body.
6. Examinee hereby specifically waives any and all rights of privacy that examinee has or may have with reference to the taking of the examination and the making known the results and the examiner’s opinion arising therefrom. Examinee hereby authorises Liedetect,uk examiners to disclose both verbally and in writing the results/decisions to the client. Once the polygraph appointment is held and the results or suitability decisions during the pre-test interview provided to the client (which can result in termination of the examination) no refund will be due to regardless of the outcome of the results or suitability decisions. The polygraph examination test results and examiner’s opinion may range from the following: No Deception Indicated / Deception Indicated / Inconclusive or Termination of the examination decision. The results or decisions given are final.
7. Both the examinee and client are expected and required to behave and conduct themselves appropriately and professionally from the beginning of the examination until its end. Any type of threatening or aggressive behaviors, intimidation, shouting or yelling, criminal conduct of any kind, harassment, or any type of behaviors deemed inappropriate, unprofessional or unlawful, will be grounds for immediate termination of the examination and will be immediately turned over to Police Law Enforcement. The examinee and or client may not agree with part or the entire polygraph examination test results and or opinions rendered by the examiner. Knowing this fact, the client and examinee acknowledge that any threatening or aggressive behaviors, intimidation, shouting or yelling, criminal conduct of any kind, harassment, or any type of behaviors deemed inappropriate, unprofessional or unlawful will be immediately turned over to Police Law Enforcement and will be vigorously prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. A criminal complaint and a civil lawsuit will be immediately filed against any individual who engages in making slanderous, defamation of character or false statements about any examiner and or any Liedetect.uk employee, whether verbally, in writing and or online.
8. The examinee is expected and required to cooperate fully with the examiner during the entire polygraph examination process. Manipulations by the examinee during the actual testing process such as unusual physical body movements or any general lack of cooperation will lead to immediate termination of the testing process.
9. If the examinee was a victim of domestic abuse and this fact is linked to the purpose of the examination, both Examinee and the Client agree that Liedetect.uk is obligated to report the case to the police and no refund will be issued.
10. The examination process begins from the appointment start time in our office or client’s private address and ends with the verbal presentation of the polygraph examination test results in our office or client’s private address or via a written report sent via email within 24 hours after test completion or postal service if additionally requested.
11. No additional phone consultations and or any other services are included in the examination fee following the examination process in our office or client’s private address.
© 2020, LieDetect.Uk
LieDetect.Uk - Professional Lie Detection Services in the UK and Worldwide