top of page
Liedetect.uk has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.liedetect.uk
Liedetect.uk reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement.
Liedetect.uk respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.liedetect.uk and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your have the choise not to use our Website.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
• On this Website
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• From your request’s form
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Collection of Data
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
"Usage Information" or "Usage Data" is information about an individual’s online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as browser type, operating system, top viewed and visited pages and links on our website, top entry and exit points, number of form completions, time spent on pages, top downloads, top keywords used offsite to lead customers to our website, information collected via cookies, and other device events information such as system activity, crashes, and hardware settings.
Generally, we do not consider Usage Data as Personal Information because Usage Data by itself usually does not identify an individual. Personal Information and Usage Data may be linked together. Different types of Usage Information also may be linked together and, once linked, may identify an individual person. Also, some Usage Data may be Personal Information under applicable law.
We collect information from you when you:
Use the Website: We collect Personal Information and Usage Data from you when you create a request for some of the services, contact us for help or information or otherwise provide your Personal Information, or request other services. We collect the information and content that you submit to us when you input your information in a form on our website, request additional information on a service, and when you enter comments or submit a review or complaint.
Usage Data: We also automatically collect Usage Data when you interact with the Website. Whenever you use the Website or the services, we use the location information from your mobile device or browser to tailor the services and website experience to your location.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Cookies, as one of these technologies, can be controlled through browser settings. Be aware that setting the cookies controls to be too restrictive, or declining cookies, may affect your ability to use certain features of the Liedetect.uk website. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and other technologies and how to manage their use. If you elect to refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat this process if you use another computer, or change browsers.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How Your Information is Used
We use the Personal Information that we collect to operate, improve, and personalize the Website and services including to provide customer service, customise our marketing, to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your Personal Information as follows:
• to provide the services to you;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provided it;
• to operate, improve and personalize the services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
• for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Services;
• to communicate with you, either via email, telephone, or otherwise as authorized by you to inform you about the Services, Conferences, Events, etc.
• to better understand how users access and use the website and services, for the purposes of trying to improve the Website and services and to respond to user preferences, including language and location customisation, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to users' usage of the services;
• to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
• to provide users with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you;
• to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Services.
• for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To contractors and service providers that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent as the client in our system.
• For legal purposes: We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
The exercise of your rights as a data subject at Liedetect.uk can be accessed by contacting us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon your request for access to your personal data, Liedetect.uk will take all necessary action to provide you with the appropriate information about processing free of charge if the information is still available. Please be aware that the UK GDPR does not set specific limits on data retention. The fifth principle requires that you do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose you originally collected it for.
Questions, Concerns or Complaints
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at: email@example.com.
© 2023, LieDetect.Uk
LieDetect.Uk - Professional Lie Detection Services
bottom of page